::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
pimpinprelude

illuminati

have any of you ever heard of this??? i dont know what to think.. its like.. idk makes you think.. gt40- where are yoouuuuu?
pimpinprelude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004, 10:02 PM   #2
pimpinprelude

heres some links..

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/

http://www.illuminati-news.com/

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/illumin.htm

http://www.swiss.ai.mit.edu/~boogles/Illuminati/

read it.. it really makes you think...but so does every other conspiracy theory...JUST FRIGGIN READ IT
Old 07-19-2004, 10:31 PM   #3
nonovurbizniz

try looking up the "trilateral commission"

Cuz it's real, it's now, and it's "secret"...

Basically ALL the world leaders get together every other year and decide which way "things should be headed"... then "things" head that way.

It's bugged out...

Also look into the bush's... they're DEEP into secret societie's and shi0t...

One of Ronald Reagan's enitial running platforms was to put an end to inside dealing secret society types "LIKE GEORGE BUSH (sr)"... Lets just say it was quite a shock when he announced bush was his running mate...

How many attempts were there on Reagan's life? How soon after he was elected?
Old 07-19-2004, 10:45 PM   #4
nonovurbizniz

After reading SOME of those links... I think it's all b.s...

The one guy lenre or whoever (http://www.illuminati-news.com/) Yammers on about every B.S. conspiracy theory ever...

In one section he mentions "the protocols of the elders of zion" which is a PURELY FICTICOUS PIECE...

It was written in mock first person by a russian anti-semite... it was written to convince people of the "evils" of being a jew.

It's a load of crap. As are a LOT of what's mentioned... the history channel did a GREAT special on secret societies...

I don't know how real or not any of them are... but the trilateral commission ACTUALLY MEETS.... it's been well covered and documented in reality.

The whole 13 families bit about the illuminati is a bunch of B.S. also... most of those names hold little to NO power anymore... I'd bet that collectively they don't have more money then bill gates has personally.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:27 PM   #5
pimpinprelude

i read some on the trilateral commission.. thats some werd stuff.. but it doesnt surprise me at all..

the more i read about illuminati, the more it loses me...i need to get some sleep..i could grasp it a little better if i was awake..but from what ive read.. i thinkin BS too.. but what do i know.. iam 16..
Old 07-20-2004, 02:33 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Haha...somehow my name comes up in conjunction with conspiracies and secret societies. What do you wanna know about the illuminati? There's not much of interest really. And I'm with Nonuv...most of the shit people spew is complete nonsense. Especially the stuff about The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion which anti semitists use as their cornerstone of hate but was proven a bold-faced forgery as far back as the 1920s. The same folks that rant about the illuminati are the same folks who rant about the Knights Of Templar, The Freemasons, The Builderberg (sp?) Group, The Trilateral Commission, etc. There's a great section on conspiracy theories and groups associated with them over at rotten.com. I believe the address for their library is www.rotten.com/library Some good reading.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika

Last edited by GT40FIED : 07-20-2004 at 02:47 AM.
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:21 AM   #7
SolPol

On the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg Group, they do have documented meetings, with the powers of the world there. Bush's and the like, at least formerly. They also allow certain media access. So the media know what to do. Dan Rather attends regularly.
Old 07-20-2004, 04:38 PM   #8
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol
On the Trilateral Commission and the Bilderburg Group, they do have documented meetings, with the powers of the world there. Bush's and the like, at least formerly. They also allow certain media access. So the media know what to do. Dan Rather attends regularly.

Well sure but I think it's the reasons they meet that people get wrong. I somehow don't see a small group of men in various levels of power starting wars and whatnot. If that were the case, what would the U.S. government have left to do?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 09:39 AM   #9
spoogenet

Whatever it is I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the B-3 bomber.

I remember the Illuminati from Deus Ex......I didn't know people treated it as a real conspiracy. Interesting stuff.

b
Old 07-26-2004, 11:50 AM   #10
SolPol

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
Well sure but I think it's the reasons they meet that people get wrong. I somehow don't see a small group of men in various levels of power starting wars and whatnot. If that were the case, what would the U.S. government have left to do?

Bwahhahaa
Old 07-27-2004, 11:58 PM   #11
nonovurbizniz

Quote:
Originally posted by SolPol

Yeah but rather is just about it and the only way he's allowed to go is if he doesn't talk about ANYTHING he saw or heard there...

He basically dismissed and confirmed everyone's fears after the first time he went.. (because he basically had to fight to be allowed)... He said it's "just" some leaders of the world discussing some problems in an open un-inhibited format and discussing possible sollutions to those problems...

No big deal... just shaping the future in a closed room is all. THAT is the definition of a conspiracy... a group in secret organizing and plotting for it's own ends.

I mean you can't really expect them NOT to discuss problems... but I certainly don't like the idea of no media coverage...
Old 07-28-2004, 12:58 PM   #12
SolPol

If you believe the conspiracy theorists though, Rather is there to take direction on how the media should portray these meetings (or not as the case may be). Also things like how the media should report things to the "ignorant public."