::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2003, 12:24 AM   #1
Grip72

WEird habits??

Ok i dont' kow if you'd call it a habit..but I have the worst STAGE FRIGHT ever..i cannot pee in a public bathroom if someone else is in there. I can go if no one else is there or if i've already started after someone enters..but i have a hard time making er flow with an audience..lol..Oh, and for some reason i cannot have a galss of juice go empty on me, i ALWAYS top it off before i finish an entire glass....strange.... anyone else got any weird habits?
Grip72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 01:12 AM   #2
a96710

I still bite my nails
a96710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 03:34 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I always let my middle finger nail grow just a little longer than the rest so I can play guitar without shredding my cuticle. My friends always give me shit for that.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 05:24 AM   #4
TonitrusEN
4th Gear

i snort krank.

er... bite my nails..

My Baby

Unbelievable...

Quote:
Anonymous: Yea but a car has 4 heads, so it's headers!

Me: Or.. you could say that a car has one head...
TonitrusEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 07:01 AM   #5
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

All of my habbits are wierd, I cant name just one..
Old 02-13-2003, 07:37 AM   #6
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

I got the same problem...and I dont know why. If I really have to and it comes down to it I just go in the stall and close the door, then I can let if fly...I woundnt call it a bad habit, just a problem...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:59 AM   #7
msvtec14

I don't have any issues with stage fright. I guess my big thing is that I'm compulsively neat. To the point where my friends get all pissed off. They can be slobs or whatever if they want and it doesn't bother me one bit. It's just when it comes to me and my personal space. Example...in my closet, all the collared shirts have to be together. All the V necks have to be together and etc. Before I get dressed, my clothes either have to be ironed or in the dryer. I'm always polishing my shoes. But I'm not all neurotic if I'm just sitting around with friends or if I'm going to the gym or what have you. Before I eat, everything (silverware and stuff) has to be in the proper place. I'm always watching t.v. but with no sound and music on. I have 3 alarm clocks and they are all a necessity to me waking up.
Old 02-13-2003, 10:51 AM   #8
DsBlu01CivEX

hmm...weird habits...I can be a "Timid Tinkler" at times (but I'd agree that it's not a habit-it's a "problem") I'd much rather have cold food than hot and warm drinks than cold. (ex...cold mac & cheese and a soda that hasn't been in the fridge and doesn't have ice in it). My room is a mess but the clothes that I actually have put away I'm extremely OC about. In my closet...pants are separated into work, denim, and club. Within each one of those they are separated into khakis, black pants, brown pants, and "other", denim color increases from light to dark as you move back my closest and club pants just sorta fall all together under "other" cuz I don't have many just strictly club pants. As for the shirt side...it's separated into tanks, short sleeve (with colors or dress), 3/4 length sleeves and long sleeves...in each of those groupings they are hung according to the color wheel (ROYGBIV). My dresser drawers are separated the same way. Bras and panties included. OH and they're all facing the same direction. (front of the shirt facing North)

This is all I can think of right now...I'm sure I have more though. (I tend to be a lil on the OC side)

http://www.myspace.com/kenike
DsBlu01CivEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 11:06 AM   #9
msvtec14

I wasn't always like that. Maybe about 2 years or so ago, I developed insomnia. I pretty much have trouble sleeping about 75% of the time. When I'm awake all the time I will get so tired that I just become very antsy. I can't just sit there and watch t.v. So I just started to organize everything at some point. I pretty much do everything at odd hours. Laundry. Trips to the grocery store. In the summer, I clean my car.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:32 PM   #10
Grip72

wow..freaks are among us..jfwy
Old 02-13-2003, 12:44 PM   #11
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Accord17
wow..freaks are among us..jfwy

Wu-wait? Was it you that was taking weird pictures of yourself because you were bored? My bad if it wasn't. Those were funny.
Old 02-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #12
DsBlu01CivEX

yah I used to be not like that with my clothes...then I started to work in retail. Although I have always had the habit of whenever I'm grocery shopping or at walmart/target what have you...and they have candy there while you wait...I always straightened that stuff...like make sure they were all in the right boxes and evenly filled. I'd get annoyed if it weren't perfectly full.

Old 02-13-2003, 01:08 PM   #13
msvtec14

I don't do anything of that sort. However when I'm in the express lane and it'll say 10 items or less, I will count the people's items that are in front of me. And if they're over, I'm quite vocal about it.
Old 02-13-2003, 01:36 PM   #14
BlackWolf
La Loba Loca

I always have to have my money all facing the same way and numerical order, 1's, 5's, 10's, etc.........
Old 02-13-2003, 01:46 PM   #15
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf
I always have to have my money all facing the same way and numerical order, 1's, 5's, 10's, etc.........

I do that too!
Old 02-13-2003, 02:10 PM   #16
RU_Teg

I have the habit of letting my pinky nails grow on my hands...dont know why..juss do it..
Old 02-13-2003, 02:11 PM   #17
Whiteclipse99
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by msvtec14
I don't do anything of that sort. However when I'm in the express lane and it'll say 10 items or less, I will count the people's items that are in front of me. And if they're over, I'm quite vocal about it.

Hey I sometimes do that too! But I'm not vocal about it. I can't stand it when they have more than the limit. Multiples of one item does not count as one! I also do the organization of the dollar bills as mentioned and I organize my closet as mentioned too. (must be a girl thing) I'm also glad to know that I'm not the only "timid tinkler"! Although I do have a thing where I alternate which side of the bed I sleep on, so that my mattress is even, and I try to never sleep in the middle. And I'm very anal about clean sheets. I can not let the same sheets on for longer than a week.
Old 02-13-2003, 02:59 PM   #18
msvtec14

Quote:
Originally posted by Whiteclipse99
Hey I sometimes do that too! But I'm not vocal about it. I can't stand it when they have more than the limit. Multiples of one item does not count as one! I also do the organization of the dollar bills as mentioned and I organize my closet as mentioned too. (must be a girl thing) I'm also glad to know that I'm not the only "timid tinkler"! Although I do have a thing where I alternate which side of the bed I sleep on, so that my mattress is even, and I try to never sleep in the middle. And I'm very anal about clean sheets. I can not let the same sheets on for longer than a week.

Yeah see. I can't help but be vocal. I shouldn't have to sit there and wait because some old lady thinks that 20 cans of cat food constitutes as one item because it's the same brand. And she has triple coupons. I can't handle that at all.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:30 PM   #19
DsBlu01CivEX

yah i do the money thing too....whats even worse is when i'm at work all the faces in the register till have to be facing the same direction. It doesn't matter whether left or right...but if I lookin the till and Washington is facing to the right....all the other dudes better be lookin at the back of his head too.

OH...and I remember this one while I was driving home today for some reason. For my classes, I have 1 5-subject notebook. and then for each class I have a folder...all different colors of course. Well depending on the color of the folder that's what color pen I use to take notes. So for example...my Urban and Regional Planning class is in a bright pink folder...I write in bright pink pen. My climate and society class has a supplemental reading packet that has a red cover...the folder for that class is red, and I take notes in red pen. Yah I know...I'm weird.

Old 02-13-2003, 11:33 PM   #20
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackWolf

Me too...in fact I used to be real anal about them all facing forward and being right side up...but then I got lazy
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 11:45 PM   #21
Grip72

u guys are strange.