::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Kill Stories
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-24-2001, 09:15 PM   #1
TruHeel142

Half-kill of a Porsche 911 Turbo ;)

Don't laugh. Yes, my 97 Integra Rs vs. a silver Porsche 911 Turbo. On the way 2 work, i wuz cruisin along when "it" got on the highway we were on next to me. Well, I looked at him, looked at my passenger, and boom, floored it. I looked straight at the guy too, he just stared at me. I wuz WAY....ahead of him, when I heard a loud roar......the Porsche's engine starting to really run. Lets just say in a second he caught back up and a sec later, yeah, he wuz GONE. Damn, it wuz the coolest thing I've ever seen. Now I did start it, by gunning by him like that, but that crazy sob, wuz going over 100 mph easy when he went by me. But if any of u had seen some arrogant a-hole in that car, you'd of flew by him too, right??? So....let that be a lesson that an un-modded Integra can't take a 911 Turbo....

But, once I start modding mine, I hope I meet up with him again. Because for the first couple of sec's, I burnt his azz, but...he may not have been trying....... hahah, no he definetely wasn't trying, but anyways, I had him 4 a while.
Old 12-24-2001, 10:53 PM   #2
bret

Old 12-25-2001, 11:19 AM   #3
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

LOL ok..

If it makes you feel good.

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #0

Soon to be >Dr Max Immuh<
Accord Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2001, 11:59 AM   #4
TruHeel142

yeah, I just felt like venting it. Oh well, sorry if i bored any of u
Old 12-25-2001, 12:18 PM   #5
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by TruHeel142
yeah, I just felt like venting it. Oh well, sorry if i bored any of u

Nuh nothing like that..

I'm just not sure if we could call it a kill (or 1/2 kill)... Considering he wasnt really racing you..

But its all good man!

Old 12-25-2001, 11:23 PM   #6
DereknTX

No bro, you were not boring anyone. I do think it is a little funny though. You may well have had the jump on him, but I am sure that he was letting you get out there a bit before he "reeled" you in. Do not feel bad though, there are VERY few factory stock cars in the world that will burn a 911 Turbo, and despite what alot of people think, VERY VERY few modded 4 bangers that will see more than taillights of a 911 Turbo. I am not downing ya bro just smiling with you.(and for the cost of making your "teg" run like a 911T and then HANDLE like a 911T you may want to consider buying a used one(911 that is)...cost will not be too much different.

-Derek-
Old 12-25-2001, 11:34 PM   #7
ChrisCantSkate
Thought Police

im getting to drive a 911 careara tomorrow, so i'll let ya know how fricken fast it is........ non turbo, but its a 2002, 6 speed top of the line careara

Many dreams come true, and some have silver linings.
I live for my dreams and a pocket full of gold.
ChrisCantSkate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2001, 08:43 AM   #8
Accord Man
THE GENERAL

Quote:
Originally posted by 4thGenlude
im getting to drive a 911 careara tomorrow, so i'll let ya know how fricken fast it is........ non turbo, but its a 2002, 6 speed top of the line careara

Really??

How ??

Old 12-26-2001, 08:47 AM   #9
GSRwBOOST

You mean to tell me an unmodded Integra CANT take down a 911?? Shit... I always thought it could... hmmmmm

<------ goes off to cry to momma
Old 12-26-2001, 04:47 PM   #10
gixer

Not to brag, but i've driven lots of porches......my uncle owns a shop called premier motorcars, they sell high performance benz's, audi's, porche's, bimmers, and special order exotics.......after replacing a leaking vacuum hose of a 911 turbo, we took it out for a test drive to see if anything else is wrong....needless to say, this thing is quick.....being awd, it'll nail almost any car off the line.....but what surprised me was the engine noise.......all you hear is a lot of air.....not a turbo whistle, very loud wind, like compressed air coming out of a hose......from behind you'll hear a slight exhaust rumble....other than that, you'll be driving around town very noiselessly. the only reason why i wouldn't buy a posrche is because mods for it costs a fortune, ....an exhaust system for it would cost you a healthy $4k plus......

btw....this reminds me of a race i had........... eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40........
Old 12-26-2001, 09:26 PM   #11
TruHeel142

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer

btw....this reminds me of a race i had........... eclipse gsx vs. ferrari f40........

Hmmm......who won that one??????
Old 12-27-2001, 03:51 AM   #12
gixer

since i obviously lost....i'll tell you about it anyways....we were at a light...im still trying calm my ass down for witnessing an f40, he's right next to me so i gave him a courtesy nod, then looked forward.....my foots pressing over 4000rpm and he's well aware i want a piece....light turns green, i drop the clutch thinking i was gonna get a car length ahead of the rwd, but all i saw was a cloud of smoke and by the time i was past the light he was 3 bus lengths ahead, all i heard was a beautiful exhaust note and very loud turbo whine......needless to say, i got my ass handed to me.......but not many people get to see an f40 let alone race one.

btw...the eclipse had i/e/downpipe.....at the time....worthless if you ask me.
Old 12-27-2001, 09:17 PM   #13
vtecfetish

what i wouldn't give to own a Porsche 911 Turbo
Old 12-30-2001, 03:14 AM   #14
slowEJ6

what i wouldnt give to own an F40 fawk the porsche
slowEJ6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2002, 01:07 PM   #15
tightteg52

Re: Half-kill of a Porsche 911 Turbo ;)

Quote:
Don't laugh. Yes, my 97 Integra Rs vs. a silver Porsche 911 Turbo. On the way 2 work, i wuz cruisin along when "it" got on the highway we were on next to me. Well, I looked at him, looked at my passenger, and boom, floored it. I looked straight at the guy too, he just stared at me. I wuz WAY....ahead of him, when I heard a loud roar......the Porsche's engine starting to really run. Lets just say in a second he caught back up and a sec later, yeah, he wuz GONE. Damn, it wuz the coolest thing I've ever seen. Now I did start it, by gunning by him like that, but that crazy sob, wuz going over 100 mph easy when he went by me. But if any of u had seen some arrogant a-hole in that car, you'd of flew by him too, right??? So....let that be a lesson that an un-modded Integra can't take a 911 Turbo....

But, once I start modding mine, I hope I meet up with him again. Because for the first couple of sec's, I burnt his azz, but...he may not have been trying....... hahah, no he definetely wasn't trying, but anyways, I had him 4 a while.

Old 01-15-2002, 02:08 PM   #16
TruHeel142

Really Really funny tightteg.........

Well at least I didn't WRECK my Teg!!!

And at least I don't work at f*cking Harris Teeter!!!....wait, nevermind

just messin wit ya....hahahahahha
Old 01-15-2002, 10:57 PM   #17
tightteg52

Quote:
Really Really funny tightteg.........

Well at least I didn't WRECK my Teg!!!

And at least I don't work at f*cking Harris Teeter!!!....wait, nevermind

just messin wit ya....hahahahahha

dont make me bring out your license problem oh wait you DONT HAVE ONE!!!!!! but its the harris teeter curse you will wreck your teg its almost a garuntee!!! but you will live and learn from it!!
Old 01-16-2002, 06:51 AM   #18
Badcar22

i agree i did it richard did it now its your turn now if u didnt chill wit us then maybe u could beat the odds but now ur stuck hes right it is almost a garantee Good luck
Old 01-16-2002, 11:28 PM   #19
tightteg52

Re: Half-kill of a Porsche 911 Turbo ;)

Quote:

You get the @ssclown award for even thinking a 911 turbo would waste his gas on you

Old 01-19-2002, 08:32 PM   #20
CombatKit47

u can get him now i bet