::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2004, 11:12 PM   #1
nonovurbizniz

Got hit ON PURPOSE...

Driving home from work.. pass a couple people on the inside (cuz they had been in the "passing lane" for the entire 40mi. trip...) NO incident... DID NOT cut anyone off.. had not ridden ANYONE'S ass the ENTIRE TRIP.

Get off the highway... one of the guys who WAS in front of me is now behind me... I THINK he tooted his horn but it's an expedition so I can't see his face in my rear-view...

I drive up the the next light where there are 2 lanes... they merge back down to one after the light... although if you want to be a dick you can get in the right lane and pass some people who stayed in the left lane. guy DOES NOT try to do that... he's just behind me... there again hasn't been ANY incedent with this guy yet other than if he did toot his horn.

I get going when the light goes green but not fast... so he starts ridding my ass... HARD... so I keep going slow... the lanes merge (no one was in the right lane so noone really merged...) it's now a ONE LANE ROAD... guy crosses the double yellow's and starts to try to pass... I speed up... ( I KNOW I shouldn't have)... with NO warning what so ever guy sideswipes the crap out of my car...

SENDS IT SIDEWAYS... mind you we are travelling on a VERY curvy road with a 50-100ft drop off into a river on the left blocked by a guardrail...

Guy KEEPS hitting my car... I SLAM on my brakes and he takes off... I chase him... about a mile up the road he calmly pulls off to a side street and just sits there...

Obviously I had called the cops and they were about to show up...

Guy gets out of his car like 5 mins. after we stop... to look at his car...

I get out yelling my head off... the guys like 50+ probobly 60's ...

I'm like WTF would posses you to do something like that...

He goes... AND I QUOTE... "you were dragging your ass"..

I say "I've got a child seat in my car... what if my kids were in the car???? you could have KILLED ME!"

His reply... "whelp?"... gets back in his car...

Cops show... he says we were merging and I was in the left lane he was in the right...

Cops write up 2 different reports and say fault will have to be determined by the insurance companies...

SO My door is TOTALLLY F'd up and one of my wheels is all but destroyed...

I'm pretty psyched... my car wasn't enough of a sh!tbox already...

I am officially driving like a granny from now on... And I DESPERATELY want to get a different car for daily driving... it just attracts too much negative attention...

Between getting pulled over by cops, F'd with by truck drivers, and revved on/raced by, by every goddam import owner... I'm just about sick of this car...

I want my sentra back... NEVER had a SINGLE problem with the car EVER... NEVER got reved on... NEVER got stolen, NEVER got ANY attention at all in that thing... and it was just as solid of a chassis as the civic...

Course I need something bigger for the Fam... and don't even have the money for a sh!tbox sentra... so I'm probobly just going to keep daily driving the BDmobile till it blows up...
Old 06-13-2004, 11:29 PM   #2
Fatal070

Wow man that really sucks ... what a prick I hope it does not turn out to be your fault , my friend was in a similar accident and they blamed him... How do u feel injured at all? I wanna see some pic's if u can get some up... hope your alright...
Old 06-14-2004, 01:06 AM   #3
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

I'd have killed him in the face and claimed self defense. I'm not kidding...you don't fuck with my car. You can burn my truck to the ground but if you look funny at my car it's on.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 01:15 AM   #4
IALuder

yea no shit. sorry bro that sucks worse then my night.

if you cant dazzle them with your brillance, baffle them with your bullshit.
IALuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 03:05 AM   #5
AzCivic

uhh why isnt that fag in jail??
AzCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 03:48 AM   #6
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Quote:
Originally posted by AzCivic
uhh why isnt that fag in jail??

I was wondering that too.
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 02:19 PM   #7
SolPol

Quote:
Cops show... he says we were merging and I was in the left lane he was in the right...

If he said that he's stupid. All your damage is on the left side of your car right? So he was in the right lane and damaged the left side of your car?
Old 06-14-2004, 10:00 PM   #8
Rob
Stefan's A Sheep Fucker

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I'd have killed him in the face and claimed self defense. I'm not kidding...you don't fuck with my car.

same here......I would have fucked him up.....

Quote:
Originally posted by IALuder
thats why i use a sock.

Quote:
Originally posted by MissJDM
Darin, please confirm that you don't like the cock!

HondaStyle.com Babysitter's Club Member #7
Anna Fan Club Member #1
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2004, 11:24 PM   #9
MAXed Out
6th Gear

Damn bro that sucks. Hopefully he will get fucked over by the insurance company.
1997 Maxima SE 5spd, Stillen Body Kit, Warpspeed Y & B pipes, Magnaflow Muffler, Koni Yellows & Tein S-tech springs, JVC Headunit, Directed 7" in dash screen,Stillen Intake, red/clear tail lights, AE mod, Paceseter STS, EL-Glow Gauges, Clutchmasters FX300 Clutch, rebuilt tranny, 19" Mille Miglia Evo 5's with Pirelli Pzero's(summer), 18" Hp D-10 hyper silver wrapped in Goodyear ultra HPR, SPW front strut bar, Helios 7000k HID, Motostorm UDP, Viper 5000Vx alarm, 2 12" PowerClass 124 subs, Kenwood 1200 Watt amp, DVD Changer
MAXed Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:46 PM   #10
nonovurbizniz

The right lane ends... My damage was in the rear though so it "should" be his fault... he has a more comanding view being higher up and I was in front of him... but regardless the bastard hit my car on purpose...

I don't really care about my car... I like it and all but it's just a shitbox import... I could buy any number of similar cars and be just as satisfied with it...

I'm also completely non-violent... it would take a DIRECT TRUE threat to my own or a loved one (or anyone's) life... I wouldn't beat some old man for being nuts... I'd firebomb his car while he slept... but I wouldn't beat him up.

Also I don't think assaulting him would've helped my case any... then again maybe it would have...

Anyway... I took pics but my brother borrowed my camera before I could get them on my computer... I'll get them in a day or two...

Met with the adjuster with my ins. co. today... damage was estimated at like 1300 with a 500 deductable... so I got a check for 800+ bucks... I'm not gunna cash it till I know what's going on with determining fault cuz I don't want my rates going up over claiming it against my own ins. ...

But if it's not gunna hurt my rates any I'll cash it and get some fun stuff for the car and bang out what I can of the door and say F it...

I realized tonight that It's basically the perfect combination... I don't care AT ALL what my car looks like... AND it acts as a theft deterent... noone would steal my car... it looks SOO hurt... but it runs great and I like it...

But if I were to bang out the door and fix the front end and paint the whole thing... then it'd probobly get stolen in a week...

So F it... I'm gunna drive my ugly teal beater till it sh!t's it's own pistons out the exhaust.
Old 06-18-2004, 01:20 AM   #11
Duckydos

Insurance fraud? No sir!
I thought that this would be a good idea, until someone actually hit my car (while it was parked). Even though the other driver was clearly at-fault, it was still a giant ordeal that I wouldn't want to go through again. Not really worth it IMO.
But hope that works out for you there buddy :d

-Ducky
Old 06-18-2004, 10:55 PM   #12
nonovurbizniz

Yeah I've already been screwed once by a guy who hit me on purpose in boston and sued my insurance company...

The worst thing I did was have a cop chase him down and exchange insurance info... cuz my company ended up paying him a LOT of money and my car still has the damage...

I'm more and more seriously thinking about just banging out what I can and leaving it... using the money for something more fun or more responsible... one of the 2. But it's not looking like I'm gunna fix up the car... still not sure though.... I'm an indecisive bastard.
Old 06-19-2004, 12:21 AM   #13
bent_remy

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
I'd have killed him in the face and claimed self defense. I'm not kidding...you don't fuck with my car. You can burn my truck to the ground but if you look funny at my car it's on.

I got to agree. I've been in my share of road rage street fights but if he would have touched my car it would have been 25 to life (parole eligible in 15). Damn thats wac. Hope everything works out.
Old 06-20-2004, 11:59 PM   #14
nonovurbizniz

Yeah... I'm not gunna get in a fight much less beat the ass out of some old man over a car worth less that 3k... It's already beat up. Even if it were something special... I'm just not like that... it's a thing... that's all it'll ever be.

Anyway... I spent the day cleaning off all the burnt rubber from the guys tire off my door today and claying off whatever bits I could... it's all smooth now but it either burnt the paint in spots or burnt the rubber from the tire into the paint...

I'm DEFINATELY going the cheap route... I'm gunna see what my buddies buddy will do it for... I'll help and try to learn some body stuff...

I took the door panel off today and tryed to pop it out a little but it didn't work out at all..... It's gunna take some work to get that panel straight again... but as I mentioned... I'd rather spend the money on something to make the car faster...
Old 06-21-2004, 12:19 AM   #15
Shot 2 Hel

well man good luck with it
Old 06-21-2004, 09:55 AM   #16
CD5Passion

wow man that seriously blows, so far I havent pissed anyone off enough to do that to my car. Hope everything works out for the best for you, you need to make sure to keep us all up to date. Best of luck
Old 06-23-2004, 04:56 PM   #17
black95gs-t

Quote:
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
Yeah I've already been screwed once by a guy who hit me on purpose in boston and sued my insurance company...

The worst thing I did was have a cop chase him down and exchange insurance info... cuz my company ended up paying him a LOT of money and my car still has the damage...

I'm more and more seriously thinking about just banging out what I can and leaving it... using the money for something more fun or more responsible... one of the 2. But it's not looking like I'm gunna fix up the car... still not sure though.... I'm an indecisive bastard.

See if you would have "killed him in the face" you would have at least felt better. I know I would have.

"Hearts and minds gents.... And if that doesn't work, two in the heart and one in the mind."

"Life sucks.....so drop your pants and let the good times roll!" Mycivicjust8u
black95gs-t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 02:12 PM   #18
nonovurbizniz

No I don't think killing him in the face would've made me feel any better...

I'm not like that at all.. .I was pissed for a while... but not so much anymore...

I'm DEFINATELY going to spend the insurance check on something for my car besided body work... I'm not sure I'm gunna spend ANY money on how it looks...

I'm not sure yet...
Old 06-30-2004, 11:39 PM   #19
nonovurbizniz

Welp... there goes that thought...

I'm probobly gunna buy one thing for around 200 bucks for the car... the rest of the money is basically spent already... I had a crappy couple weeks at work and had to cash the ins. check and use it elsewhere...

The door is staying that way indefinately and the front end is probobly doing the same...

I'll get a new wheel probobly...

A friend of mine's employee full times at a body shop so I can probobly get it all done pretty cheap... I just have NO money to spend at this point... and i don't really care what the car looks like anyway.

THE END.

Well sort of... I'm going to pick up the police report in the next couple days and fax it to my insurance company.. .see what they can do about sticking it to this bastards insurance.