::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > Honda / Acura Cars > Civic/Del Sol
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2003, 08:33 AM   #1
DJWURM

Dang It!

Why do people have to f*** with my car! as most of you know last week my car was broken into an the radio was stolen.. well came out this morning and somebody had taken hammer and smashed my clear corners to where there where cracks in the lenses! so tired of people messing with my car... im gonna move outta this d*** apartment complex.
Old 02-13-2003, 08:41 AM   #2
drdingo21

jeez man, i would consider moving...
drdingo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 08:49 AM   #3
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Do you have some enemies or what?
Old 02-13-2003, 08:52 AM   #4
DJWURM

Quote:
Originally posted by Racing Rice
Do you have some enemies or what?

dont think so.. must be some kids that either dont like hondas or they are domestic car kids just messing with my honda or both
Old 02-13-2003, 02:29 PM   #5
RU_Teg

damn that really sucks dude...you better move for real...isn't kewl...I'd watch my car from the window one night and just wait for someone to come around and **** with it and just get at them with a bat or something...that'd really piss me off...sorry that happened
Old 02-13-2003, 02:34 PM   #6
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

Damn thats some shit...Id be so pissed
time for an alarm Id say...last time my car got ****ed with I decided not to risk it and Im working on getting a compustar (balls out protection)...
File a police report for sure, tell them that stuff keeps happening too...maybe they can have it taken care of...
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 02:40 PM   #7
DJWURM

thanks RU_Teg and pdiggitydog.. yea the alarm was already scheduled to get installed saturday at the local car audio shop..

got to stick my stock lenses back on before it gets dark tonight.. shouldnt take me but a few minutes

what sucks is my apartment complex has rent-a-cops that drive around, but they said that they never saw antyhing both times. and the other day i talked to one of my neighbors and he told me he has had two Head Units stolen out of his vw jetta and he has an alarm.. crazy, i gotta get out of the hood...
Old 02-13-2003, 04:06 PM   #8
Mischief(LTS)

stake out your car. get yourself a nice rifle or replica handgun anyways, and when someone finally does walk up to your car, tell them to get on the ground and dont move or you will blow their heads off, call the cops and have them taken away. simple as pie. i did it and no problems since.
Old 02-13-2003, 05:35 PM   #9
sohc_vtec 2NR

Quote:
Originally posted by Mischief(LTS)
stake out your car. get yourself a nice rifle or replica handgun anyways, and when someone finally does walk up to your car, tell them to get on the ground and dont move or you will blow their heads off, call the cops and have them taken away. simple as pie. i did it and no problems since.

get a bb gun.... and start pokin' their eyes out....
Old 02-13-2003, 05:46 PM   #10
HondaTypeJ

I think I mentioned this in another post. I did a stakeout and it paid off. I chased this guy for about 3 blocks before he collapsed to the floor (burnt out) and started beggin for me not to smash his face in. I had a bat and was about to fug him up...police arrived and took care of it from there.
Old 02-13-2003, 06:38 PM   #11
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

got a video camera? time to make a movie
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 07:42 PM   #12
Civic98

man that really sux wat happened to ur car .....
Old 02-13-2003, 09:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by DJWURM

what sucks is my apartment complex has rent-a-cops that drive around, but they said that they never saw antyhing both times. and the other day i talked to one of my neighbors and he told me he has had two Head Units stolen out of his vw jetta and he has an alarm.. crazy, i gotta get out of the hood...

well, in that case...you already had the answer. it's the rent-a-cops!

make a sign out of a board and put it in your car or the outside of your car that says "i can see you through the camera" and draw a happy face on it.
Old 02-14-2003, 07:16 AM   #14
DJWURM

Humm member i didnt think about the rent a cops doing it.. that is a good possibility. cause they are out their all night long, you never know these days