::Hondas Wanted::

Go Back   HSTuners > The Lounge Area > Shifting Gears - Off Topic Discussions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2003, 08:51 PM   #1
sc0rch

s-10 type R

i was at the mall lastnight gettin some new 4 guage claw earings since i lost one of my other ones and when i walk out to get back in my car.....what do i see..........yes believe it a Chevy s-10 Type R!!! you know one of the square body s-10s like maybe late 80s but you cant tell cause they all look the same except the Type R..........

well let me describe this monster to you......

it was brown.....with green waterdrop airbrush things on the fenders......and it had some kinda white induction type hood..and a fancy odd looking chrome grill.........now here is the best part......it had 2 no name racing bucket seats wich were black and red.....and some fancy ventshades that had type R stickers on them.....in the back window it had a Huge R sticker and some jap symbols of some sort....and accross the front a Type R racing customized sticker........and some funky ass rims...........

but i couldnt belive it......an s-10 type R.......wow......

i'm gonna try and get a pic of it if i see it again and this cavalier with a huge supra style wing and skateboarded rusted out ass 100 rims........

you people have no idea what it's like to live in ohio with all these lovely cars
Old 03-08-2003, 09:21 PM   #2
ShEaNy

lol.....WOW PICS MAN FAST.....*sits* lol
wwhat a RICcccerrrr
ShEaNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2003, 09:54 PM   #3
sc0rch

i'm gonna go next weekend with my digi cam and look for it
Old 03-09-2003, 04:23 AM   #4
ohiochica

scorch.......where are you from in ohio? gotta come up to warren. i laughed my ass off tonight so many damn ricers! i think thi sone ghetto black civic actually stole a park bench and put it on his trunk.

Ohio HST members please read this
ohiochica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 12:44 PM   #5
sc0rch

lmao!! a park bench

know where springfield or urbana is? i live sorta close to springfield and realy close to urbana....mechanicsburg....little town

springfield and urbana are where all the wonderfull cars are
Old 03-09-2003, 10:50 PM   #6
ohiochica

i have heard of mechanicsburg........guess i gotta go use map quest...lol

Old 03-09-2003, 11:00 PM   #7
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

geez naw u guys need to come to canton/akron or u can come to dover(where i am from) saw a cavvy with VTEC stickers on it and skyline GTR embelms and some fake 16in. blingin wheel covers and a fancy bling bling exhaust tip.. there is some stuff u will just laugh ur ass off about
Old 03-09-2003, 11:04 PM   #8
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Quote:
Originally posted by C's 94 InTeGrA
geez naw u guys need to come to canton/akron or u can come to dover(where i am from) saw a cavvy with VTEC stickers on it and skyline GTR embelms and some fake 16in. blingin wheel covers and a fancy bling bling exhaust tip.. there is some stuff u will just laugh ur ass off about

lol nothing beats the type r vtec contour here with the park bench spoiler and the 13" wire rims sticking out like 5" and the purple fluffy interior. did i say 13" gold wire rims sticking out 5"
ebpda9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 11:07 PM   #9
C's 94 InTeGrA
4th Gear

hah u know wat we need to do.. get the whole group of ohio people and make a traveling team and travel to everyones towns and check out all the wanabees!! i think we would have a heck of a time watching some of these people with the "sweet" cars
Old 03-09-2003, 11:21 PM   #10
ohiochica

ok..........i am going to have to get pics of my little cousins cavalier! holy shit its revenge of tweety bird! tweety yellow, park bench, wire rims, exhaust tip, and best of all........stickers and graphics galore!

Old 03-09-2003, 11:47 PM   #11
sc0rch

no no nothing beats the cavi i saw the otherday at the mall right next to the s-10 type r......

its an early 90s model with a huge spoiler and 13 inch wires all saketboarded.....

no wate

my friends 97 civic........its red...has spraypainted "chrome" molding all over it...the front grill,back piece where licence plate goes,the corvet wing and the rims are either his wonderfull sprayed white VW waggon rims or the 13inch wires without centercaps....he tinted his windows red and they look like shit cause of all the bubbles......he tinted the HEADLIGHTS red to look like eyebrows but put the tint on the outside..........he used fingernail polish to paint the buttons in his interior and brushpainted the rest with model paint.........he has 3 hoosier stickers on it and he spraypainted a tekken logo on the hood and SOHI in the back window with chrome paint......and since when he has the wires on there stickin out so far he made mudflaps outta clear floor mats and thats exactly what it looks like........and his wiring for his system is all pieced together....it's small guage power wire prolly 16.....his ground is a piece of speaker wire and his speaker wire isnt connected....cause its all made of pieces of remote wire........this is all running to his 2 jensen 300 amps and 2 jensen 12s....

BEAT THAT

best thing is he thinks it looks good
Old 03-10-2003, 05:46 PM   #12
JTsn2Bfst

Damn y'all got sum tweekers out there ,,, sounds like a crack head car show.... We have sum of that in Hawaii too, it's real comon to see and old beat up corola or mazda 323 with tips and a broken cat so it sounds like a full on exaust system on steroids... plus they all like to take there hubs off so it looks like they have "real racing rims" and of course the over sized rear wing mounted crooked--- don't mention the fact that it's so heavy it pushes the rear of the (front whell drive) car down........
Old 03-11-2003, 12:41 AM   #13
Shot 2 Hel

Mustang with Japanese symbols and Type R stickers all over it. Red Civic LX with an SiR sticker on it. Yellow Lancer with some green graphics on the side. Green Civic with a HUGE honda "H" on the back. Green 240SX with some funky graphic on the side and a cheap tip. All in a town with maybe 7,000 people in it
Old 03-11-2003, 04:56 AM   #14
G33K

Funniest I've seen is a late 90's Mustang with the Skyline GTR emblem on the fender... And the sport compact crowd gets the jokes... guess the Edelbrock, MSD, Holley, and STP stickers are above the ricer jokes...
Old 03-11-2003, 07:55 AM   #15
Racing Rice
Project Combat Honda

Hrmm.. Maybe I should make my asS-10 a Type-R too!
Old 03-12-2003, 12:23 AM   #16
sc0rch

do it thatd be awesome