User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2002, 02:47 PM   #41
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
no dude everybody is entitled to their oppinions, and i he makes a point, but his problem is that he puts all the honda drivers in one pot. i got my fair share of ricers, and punks reving on me for no reason, but i don't go to sites and start talking crap.

BTW you got a nice car there V8. did u modify the engine to run on unleaded fuel?

It's actually a new 383.. runs on 93 oct which is plenty fine.. only 10-1 with alum heads.. stroker motors are known for their tq and flexibility.. easy to get hp and reliability out of them. They are even choice over a 400 sb unless you destroke it. And I was honestly going to apologize for summing all you up in one category.. but when people start talking about beating the **** outa me..lol but like I have said..maybe it was on another board.. there are imports done right. A good example was a guy with a 94 300 I think with about 450 rwh, that sounded like a muscle car at idle, and like a nascar car at around 6 grand. Painted red, no wing, no stickers, nice basic 5 star rims.. 18s I think...
Old 09-04-2002, 02:48 PM   #42
msvtec14

if YOU hate on us so much...I forgot to put the you in there.

Old 09-04-2002, 02:51 PM   #43
ShEaNy

wow this is a change of heart..props to all cars..if i had the money...id give the accord about 350 at the wheels..(h22,turbo,etc) then go buy a 5.0 or something to screw around with...i thought u started the flaming first V8...and i still dont know who did..and im to lazy to go to the first page..but like i said with my money...looks mostly..
Old 09-04-2002, 03:00 PM   #44
incubus86

Re: It's about attitude..

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
Mainly attitude.. I don't build my cars to street race, and rarely am I at the track. DO NOT street race. I am tired of being challenged by some punk in a civic, accord, prelude, whatever to street race.. first off, how dare he. Is it worth gas and strain on my engine to prove what most realistic people already know? And street racing is dangerous. Next time I see it I will follow the people and call the cops on my cell. You are gonna kill someone. And BTW, a Z06 performance matches that of a viper and 911 TT. If it takes me more than 5k to get into the high 11s, it will sure as hell cost someone with a 4banger and 100hp a lot more.... otherwise why doesn't everyone buy a civic, dump 5k in it and run 11's? Won't happen.

You are a tool

Old 09-04-2002, 03:05 PM   #45
V8killimports

Re: Re: It's about attitude..

Quote:
Originally posted by incubus86

You are a tool

That is your brilliant post? Why bother even posting? Does your intelligence limit you to 4 word sentences? Oh.. you forgot a period.. or were you in the middle of a sentence and lost your train of thought?
Old 09-04-2002, 03:05 PM   #46
Kyle
elyK

Quote:
well mobbo..some guys like fat chicks just like some like 4 door hondas.. we don't know why..they just do..
lol...true...you got a nice car...i just think it's ugly...and I hate my car btw...it freakin sucks...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-04-2002, 03:07 PM   #47
Kyle
elyK

and yes...i do like elipses...not eclipses...elipses...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-04-2002, 03:10 PM   #48
V8killimports

I like triangles modified with circular corners and edges from a hexagon.
Old 09-04-2002, 03:14 PM   #49
incubus86

Re: Re: Re: It's about attitude..

Quote:

That is your brilliant post? Why bother even posting? Does your intelligence limit you to 4 word sentences? Oh.. you forgot a period.. or were you in the middle of a sentence and lost your train of thought?

No, thats pretty much all i have to say to you. You come to an Import site and start talking trash on imports. You are a tool. You must have no life what so ever but sit around and start trouble in forums.....OOOO big man. Your bit*h ass probably doesn't even have a car. So think of something creative to say as a come back and try to make me feel bad. I'm sure it will work. Almost as well as the last one you came up with.

Old 09-04-2002, 03:14 PM   #50
Kyle
elyK

you want a cookie?

Edit: this post is for v8...not the dude above me...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-04-2002, 03:15 PM   #51
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobbo
you want a cookie?

Edit: this post is for v8...not the dude above me...

If it has sprinkles.
Old 09-04-2002, 03:18 PM   #52
Kyle
elyK

hmmm...i think that can be arranged...

EXPLORE THE TRUTH
Old 09-04-2002, 03:20 PM   #53
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

Now shake hands Kids and no more arguing

Old 09-04-2002, 03:21 PM   #54
ShEaNy

*gets the belt out* YA HEARD EM lol
Old 09-04-2002, 03:43 PM   #55
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

keep the belt on sonny. no spooky stuff here

Old 09-04-2002, 06:16 PM   #56
gixer

Quote:
.. I am not here to prove that this is my car.. believe it or not.. I don't car.. and what are the chances that I took a pic of this car in a lot...then stalked the guy to a garage where he put in a 6speed and took pics there? You want to beat the **** outa me? LoL.. you sound like a little internet turd who gets too excited at these posts that you react this way.. BTW..how do I know you didn't take pictures of some other guys car? in fact.. I am pretty sure that's what you did..

tell your dad i like his car... listen up here, you say you don't understand why people spend so much time on puny little honda motors, but at the same time i have no idea why you would put so much time and effort into such a big hunk of metal... i mean c'mon, those are the type of cars your grandmother was pimped in, why bring back the agonizing memories?... as for honda owners spending so much money and not going anywhere, im pretty sure a car of that stature is mucho $$$... now go away...

Old 09-04-2002, 07:31 PM   #57
V8killimports

Quote:
Originally posted by gixer

tell your dad i like his car... listen up here, you say you don't understand why people spend so much time on puny little honda motors, but at the same time i have no idea why you would put so much time and effort into such a big hunk of metal... i mean c'mon, those are the type of cars your grandmother was pimped in, why bring back the agonizing memories?... as for honda owners spending so much money and not going anywhere, im pretty sure a car of that stature is mucho $$$... now go away...

Actually my car costs much less than a new civic when I got it, and it would do low 15/high 14.. ok, but not fast enough.. as for insurance..it can't be beat and cheap as hell.. as for weight, it is about 3250 with driver, and less with a fiberglass tilt front end, trunk lid, and door skins.
Old 09-04-2002, 08:12 PM   #58
mt.biker

dude i really dont like you, dont bash me because i'm canadian i no more about manufacturing of imports then you think i do. I realize that SOME of the honda/acuras are made here but its without saying that they are built to a higher standard then your north american cars.

I have lot of respect for classic NA cars and also some of todays NA cars. Though i dont have respect for someone like yourself who starts bashing the people on this board because you have a few punks in your area. I too have punks in my area and they drive imports and POS cars.

Personally i would never rev at a nice NA car i would rather let him "beat me" off the line so i can hear his engine. Most of the people on this board are nice, none street racing people that have one thing in common, we like imports. If you come to my house and say shit about my car, you die. Come to my hood and talk trash about something we ALL hold dear to our hearts you will find yourself in a world of pain. The only reason your able to get away talking so much shit is because your protected by the wonders of the internet.
Now you are no longer welcome here and i'd ask you to kindly leave. I personally have no more interest in hear how much you hate imports, what board you from? do you see me on your board pulling this shit. You must be a really mature person to pull this kinda stuff.

sidenote: your wrong, best bang for your buck is an import because they use less gas, and require less servicing

Old 09-04-2002, 08:32 PM   #59
ebpda9
Repost Wagon

and another sidenote: this thread is full of crap so i'll close it. too much name calling, and too much hate

Closed Thread