View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 03:19 PM   #13
pdiggitydogg
Yahoo Watashi wa kattaze!

I decided I would send him another email...
Quote:
Hello,
Its Patrick again, regarding the use of a picture of my vehicle to sell your products.

You have received proof, that the vehicle and image belongs to me, yet I have not heard back from you, nor have you removed the image from your website. I know that you run the business out of your home, so in reality, normal business hours and days do not apply, you have had 2 days to comply with what I requested. So...

I'm just letting you know, that I am giving you until Tuesday night (4/11/06) to contact me, with either proof of removing my image or agreement to a paypal payment, before I go about contacting your ISP for illegal use of my vehicle's image to sell your own products. I will also conduct my own thorough search of your site for verification, if you choose to remove the image (which, I'm sure is the best move you can make).

It wasn't until yesterday, that I remembered and realized that I DID put my own watermark on the driver's side fog light, which was obviously removed (since quick editing left color and distortion on the lens and surrounding area). I have also saved a copy of the image you are using, as proof of your use, for when I contact your ISP.

Im sure now, that you can see that I am quite serious about this situation. I will not tolerate others making a profit off my vehicle.

Patrick
pdiggitydogg is offline   Reply With Quote