View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 09:54 PM   #53
cashizslick

Quote:
Originally posted by rushb18
Arn't you the guy that had the b16 swap that did the lousy 15.0 q-mile time...If this is i think you need to actually have someone else do your swap that knows how and get your car running better then you might be surprised with honda..With a b16 in that damn car you should be at least 14 sec not no 15.1 thats sad i have ls non vtec in hatch oh yea bring up the weight issues now but still non vtec and running circles on your ass so get your car tuned right before you talk shit about honda....you might wanna get that nasty red off there to that slows you down...piss on red

This post shows you dont know shit about hondas.

A Civic SI (2000) runs a 15.7 quarter mile stock. A 2005 Si runs 15.9 - 15.8 stock.

I realize my car is lighter than the 00SI, and i also have a full exhaust. . . .but those things alone will not make a 14 second honda.

Just for YOUR info - hondas are slow. Civic's with a D16Z6 run around 16.5 with 1/h/e, LS Tegs run 16.0 with i/h/e, GSR's with the same mods will be low 15's as will Civic SI's - NOT 14's

Its ricers like you who have ruined the Import Scene - morons like you think small 1.6liter motors should be running the same times as 5.0 Fords . . . . you my friend are a complete assklown and here's why:

Quote:
Originally posted by rushb18
i have ls non vtec in hatch oh yea bring up the weight issues now but still non vtec and running circles on your ass so get your car tuned right before you talk shit about honda

First of all, before you make an argument, do it inteligently - use periods and capital letters (i know its tough).

Second, my car is faster than your's is so i dont know how you will run circles around me.

Third, my car is tuned fine because its stock. ALL i have is a full exhaust, no engine mods, stock fuel management - so there is nothing to tune.

Fourth, honda sux. The only thing that made honda cool was the fact that you could swap the motor from any 1990 - 2001 Civic/Teg/Lude/Accord and bolt it to another Civic/Teg/Lude/Accord relitively easily. Now that honda has taken steps to stop people from doing this (keying the ignition to the ECU, ect) they suck.