View Single Post
Old 05-22-2003, 11:42 AM   #1
sc0rch

95 civic vs 01 celica

I dont know if it was GT or what cause i didnt get behind him....but there was no factory body kit....just some loud APC muffler and tons of neons sittin on some ghetto bling bling rims.......

anyway.....i'm crusing the regular route in another town since its bigger than mine....while going through the walmart,krogers(and a million little sotres) lot i see this celica lighting up the whole lot.I said to my girlfriend "wathc hes gonna rev like a fool" and what do you know after he stares at me and revs i flip him off and it's on....Not sure why but he takes off like a fool flying through the lot so i follow him ....get kinda behind him but there is 2 cars between me and him.....so i cheat while hes at the light i take this little illegal turn and go the past him on the side thats green (i cant explain...same light but one side side is red going the same way as another side that is green) well i cruse at about 5 mph and wait for it to turn.....and here comes the glowing celica of doomso i let hime get beside me still rolling at 10mph in 1st gear(automatic).....just so happens that he has an automatic too.....we stop at the light side by side.....while hes screaming "****in stupid honda piece of shit.That thins is too slow to catch me" WRONG light is green my tires squeak and he doesnt get the jump and i pull away laughing....now to my suprise he didnt come right up on me(i thought those cars were faster than mine)..i stayed about half a length ahead of him to the next light and i'm shifting the little auto like its a stick...so we stop at the next light.....and he is still screaming out the window......so this time i decide to turn off the AC and anything power except the radio wich i decide to turn up all the way slamming Poison the well and look at hime and flip him off again.....this time the light goes green and my tires squeak again......and we both jump at about the same time......and some how.....musta got a gust of wind or something........he cant keep beside me.....i pulled right away from him......hes back there going all hell trying to keep up.....2nd gear i'm still pulling away and in 3rd i'm already seeing him in the rearview.......well we come to the next light and i stop and laught my ass of at hime and said.....maybe next time you should do more driving than talkin shit and you might not get beat on by a piece of shit honda....well him and all 4 of his boys wanted to fight and i decided that 4 on 1(not gonna let my girl fight them althought shed prolly whoop um all...102lbs of holy terror)isnt a good idea so i said....eh...maybe when your by yourself and wanna talk shit.......and he flys down a side road and i go home............

So i have no idea how i won.....i can only assume its cause he had 4 people in the car and i had 2 and he didnt shift his auto like i do but i really dont know......i assume those cars are faster than mine but lastnight.....his wasnt......maybe i'll go look for him once i do what i wanna do or atleast go modding just a little......