Thread: beat a ws6
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 11:36 PM   #65
ford50forlife
4th Gear

HEY WOAH NOW. i just got this link from my friend, YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY SITE ABOUT ANTI RICE (www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife),but on cardomain im just weeding out the 5' monster tachs on econoboxes from the hardcore underdogs thats all! THANK YOU CIVIC addict for the backup, I UNDERSTAND Now why people mod these "ecoboxes" its because of the challenge 1, and 2 its about starting with something meant for reliability and turning it into a category that at one time people scoffed at, but the fact is 90% OF FAST 4 CYLS DONT HAVE BODY MODS i now respect FAST hondas, but as my sig says, ON THE STREET ive Not lost to one of the, and i personally have never lost to a street tired street legal honda AND I RACE DAILY! best race though was the mechanic who just installed a drag 3 kit on his freinds gsr del sol @10psi i took him 2 times in the 1/4 mile once was from a 10 roll because that thing didnt hook for piss. (SORRY IM NOT BEING COCKY ITS THE TRUTH!) i WAS schooled by a 550bhp subaru wrx that said he had intake and exhasut but that was only 100 bucks but iTOOK HIM TO 80! i run alot faster on the street. i respect hondas DONE RIGHT not all the PLAYA's around these parts that either CANT DRIVE or dont bring anything to the table. like i said im just weeding out! hell i even took a 2000 prelude sh with nos and cam gears i/h/e with my 88 cherokee thats on my site and you can read about it there, but he couldnt drive . i know a couple things about honda too and i thought of buying one once b16a in a bubbleback

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife