View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 08:33 PM   #30
delsolvtec
Del Sol Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by V8killimports
Wow.. I thought you all called it NOS like they do in that movie the Fast and the Furious... but there are actually people here that think it's as gay as I do.. btw, that movie gives import guys a bad name.. wtf is blowing the welds off your intake? with too much NOS? lol

Someone needs to get a life. Obviously that movie wasn't meant to be an accurate portrayal of street racing (hence the undercover cop and truck robbing ring). It doesn't give anyone a bad name because we all know that isn't us.

As for the NOS vs. N2O vs. Nitrous thing, who cares how someone refers to it. We all know what someone is talking about when they refer to any of the three terms. Maybe when he says NOS he is actually running a NOS system as opposed to Zex or Venom? Quit hating on import guys V8killin, it's not our fault your overweight, overdisplaced pile of iron can't hang with the new generation of hot rods. I suggest you trade that thing in for something that runs the 1/4 twice as fast and gets twice as many miles per gallon.