View Single Post
Old 08-23-2002, 12:27 AM   #26
ArixSin

After finding a HUGE hole in the pipe right behind my muffler, I knew that I desperately needed some exhaust work done on my car to pass inspection. I had already bought a new muffler, just didn't get around to getting it instaled. Well, when the hole got the point where I didn't have enough backpressure to keep the engine from stalling at a redlight, I decided it was time. I have yet to hear anybody mention this brand, but I got it, and I love it. I got an OBX B5 Bomber. I must say, it's sounds, and looks beautiful. I only got Axel back piping put on A: low on $$$, and B: on a 97 Civic EX, cat back isn't going to do much more than axel back. If I ever get headers, I'll get the rest upgraded. The OBX has a really nice deep, throaty sound. As hard is this is to believe, I really did notice a difference after getting it put on. Not only did getting the piping fixed cure my stalling problem, but the car also responds much better off the line, and while accelerating in the whole low and high RPM ranges. I will admit, I was a bit sceptical getting OBX, but I am REALLY happy with it now. Let me know your thoughts on my recent upgrade.