View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 07:13 PM   #1
GT40FIED
Best...mod...ever

Why do I always get the dumb ones?

So before I left to come back to school I took the Mustang out for some joyriding (read: flogging the shit out of it) before leaving it to sit for a few weeks. I was out with a friend of mine when this kid in a Del Sol pulls up next to me and right behind him is his friend in (of all things) a Miata with a big ass park bench bolted to the trunk lid. I wasn't even paying attention when my friend says "hey man...that Del Sol's revving at you". I rolled down the window and this 17 year old pizza face kid procedes to tell me how he wastes Mustangs all day long and how he's faster than explosive diahrea (well, not that part, but you get the idea). He then procedes to make the weakest sounding rev in the history of cars. I laughed and he got pissed. I put the Stang in neutral and revved it to about 5000rpm and watched this kid's face turn white. I asked if he still wanted a shot and he STILL talks shit. So light turns green and I waited for him to go. I hear a chirp and then a really poorly done exhaust and I counted to two then nailed it. End of first...even. End of 2nd...2 cars. End of third...2 buses. Pulled into a parking lot and kid complains he got a bad launch. His friend just looked at him and said "what the fuck? He gave you a head start!". So I talked to the guy in the Miata while the kid in the Del Sol sulked and my friend made fun of him. I asked Miata boy if he wanted to go too just for shits and giggles and apparently he'd seen my car run out at the track on grudge nights and didn't think he had a chance even though he had a turbo'ed 2.3L SVO motor. Also note my car still has no turbo so this was N/A which equals roughly 425-450hp. Why don't any decent cars ever try to race me?
1984 1/2 Mustang GT350 #842, Faster than you...nuff said

Anna Fan Club President/Dictator

Someday, in the event that mankind actually figures out what it is that this world actually revoles around, thousands of people are going to be shocked and perplexed that it was not them. Sometimes this includes me.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

Welcome to the new Amerika
GT40FIED is offline   Reply With Quote