Thread: not a chance
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2004, 07:02 PM   #41
drdingo21

Quote:
Originally posted by GT40FIED
With the exception of the 6 spd., that's a whole lotta crap I can do without. Navigation? Buy a map. Traction control? Learn to drive in bad weather. Heated seats? My ass is warm enough. Voice command? Geez...just reach over and touch the damn thing. Dual climate control? One A/C system is enough for me. Power seats? I can move my own. Oh...and I can change my CDs all by myself.

From where I'm sitting you guys both paid too much for what you got. Hell, for less than what either of you paid I could've gone out and bought a nicely equipped 260hp GT. Now I'm sure someone will look around and try to find a site saying the even the GT is slower than brand X, but I've babied an '03 to a low 14. All of that being said...I think I'd drive the TT over an Accord. Nothing against Accords...I'm just not a huge fan of family sedans.
god dam it GT. you posted while i was typing, but the ex v6 is not made in sedan. at all.

When i got the car i was going for luxury and performance. I also looked at MB, but the dealer was an asshole. So i ruled them, didn't get the g35 because there were no local dealers and the is was just slow. Unless it was boosted, but at the time i didn't want to buy the car and then send it away for 1.5-2 months (what the install time was for the turbo at the time). So i just went with the accord.