Thread: The Perfect Guy
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2004, 01:04 PM   #13
Jessy

well i'll go ahead and be sappy here...
my boyfriend is my perfect guy.

taller than me (i'm 5'9" and hate feeling freakishly tall like i did when i dated a shorter guy), doesn't have brown eyes (cuz i do and i'm sick of looking at them), doesn't have long or brown hair (i got that too), and isn't real stressed out or bitchy (cuz i can be).
he knows how to dress and cook well without my help. he knows which shoes to wear with which pants.
he doesn't forget important dates. he does the laundry, dishes, and cleans just as much as i do. he folds his towel and hangs it up nicely when he's done with it.
he's not scared of my nephews, they love him to death. he's not scared of my lizard, my dogs, my horses, my cats, my birds, or my fish. basically, he puts up with my freaky animal obsession.
he makes good money at a decent job (right out of college), is really fun, plays video games and board games with me like a little kid, plays guitar and loves cars. spends a lot of time helping me fix mine, and even my mom's.. he puts up with my bullshit, my grumpy moods, takes me out to dinner and buys me flowers.
What more could a lady ask for?