Thread: my first race.
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2003, 04:05 PM   #16
95mr2turbo

Quote:
Originally posted by 3000gtvr4spd
Hay EF9 what year is your mr2 is it the second Gen What version was the 3sgte. howmuch HP? i have a 88 and i am going to drop a 3sgte engine. what did the engine run oyu about and the swap.
and that guy that said the guy with the c5 was playing with you dont know shit about those engines just push a little more boost and upgrade ecu you will beat the C5 espicially iof oyu have a first gen. my fiend has one in a second gen and that crap was fast. but i have only seen one person with a 3sgte in a first gen and it ran a 13.4 stock.

hey bro I actually bought the car pre-swapped because I didn't want to dick with another motor swap (bad experience first one made me shy off them) plus the fact I didn't research this car or swap before I got it but yea it's super fast. I'm about to order some more stuff from my friend at styledright.com (his prices kick all ass plus free shipping) My car is a 95 and it was a second gen 93 jdm 3sgte swap. I don't think i'm running as fast as I should be right now because the o2 sensors aren't hooked up correctly. I'm going to take it to toyota dealership soon and pray to God they don't mess it up but we'll see. I'm not even worried about that c5 lol I had N/A exhaust (because the car is orgionally N/A) and I have the turbo at stock boost (6psi) So when I bump it up to 14 and get a nice exhaust I'm sure I'll beat the c5. Plus I am probably ordering greddy intercooler kit , greddy turbo kit upgrade kit and some gauges and controllers. I'll keep everyone updated on the progress of the car. I'll blow him away as soon as my parts arrive