View Single Post
Old 05-10-2003, 03:39 PM   #3
silver

Quote:
Originally posted by 2ndGenTeg
Jun or Toda cams. Eagle rods and ImportBuilders pistons. Actually, just check out ImportBuilders.com. Jeff is the man, and he'll build you a better engine than anyone on the face of the planet.

i'm sorry but I have to say that I was not impressed talking to Jeff one time over at his shop. He may have a great knowledge of honda's(which was questionable when talking to him about a d16), but he knows crap about other cars, he refuses to work on nissans because they are too complicated, in his own words.

find out why you are losing compression and what steps would need to be taken to correct the problem. a new cam profile as mentioned would be the next step. i would suggest a very aggresive profile if you are looking for a race setup, just know that your car will not be a daily driver anymore and the idle will suck. what type of speed do you want? 1/4 mile or track.
Top Secret, Ings+1, J's Racing, Varis, Amuse, ASM, GP Sports, Air Walker, Garage Defend, Kakimoto, BuddyClub, Feel's, Fujitsubo, Porterfield, KG/MM, ORC, Spoon, Mugen, and more than 200 others. If it's in a Hyper Rev, it's in our reach.

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com
silver is offline   Reply With Quote