View Single Post
Old 04-29-2003, 06:12 PM   #32
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by corrado1.8t
whoa now. it would seem that you all are well versed on the corrado. just to set somthings straight.corrados came with a 158 bhp 1.8ltr supercharged 4 cyl from 1989 to late 91. then came the 2.8ltr VR6 in 92 to 95.

Obviously the kid you raced did not know how to drive. So consider yourself lucky to have won that one. Even a stock g60 can be very quick.

Now ford50forlife a g60 will out handle a vr6 anyday, specifcly becuase of the spring rates and front end weight, about 250 pounds less in the g60. believe me i have both cars and autoX them quite often. I assume you drive a modded 5.0 right? well i have taken many 5.0's in my 1.8ltr DOG. So be wary or you might get bite.

oh... sorry did i diss the little car you drive

too bad... i like my cars in the 14's stock... and the g60 doesnt impress me, the vr6 powered sibling does...

yes i do drive a mustang and i have outrun some paxton powered vr6's whats your point? any pile of shit can be made to go fast, mustangs, geos, tricycles and even the slow g60's<---- CAUSE STOCK THEY ARE SLOW i know a 1.3L suzuki swift that will do close to 120 trap speeds? does that change the earths rotation? nope...

you gonna bite me big man? how much did you throw in your car to get it to trap at 105mph huh? my total is 3K including car, thats on stock cam, stock unported heads, and restrictive tuning setup. id love to see a g60 do 105 traps with boltons... next month im shooting for mid 12's on stock heads and stock cam

all the mustangs you ran and beat means your a good driver if your car was stock.... most of the crustangs out there are ragged out with poor drivers. time has gotten to most, but to the enthusiasts out there, some have gotten into 13's with just catback and h-pipe...ESPECIALLY the 5.0's with the trunk's.. weighing in at under 3k curb weight stock is a hella advantage over the hatch variants..

proceed with your trolling, and remember to post some links about corrados now, lol, and if that fails fallback on the fact i drive a mustang.... that always works

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 04-29-2003 at 06:36 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote