View Single Post
Old 03-09-2003, 03:10 PM   #24
mx6gt91

Quote:
Also this is for dereks civic: it looks to me like your muffler hangs REALLY low, like it should be tucked under the body a little more. Am I wrong? or is there enough room to move it up a little?

it doesnt look that low, im guessing since you car is lowered it looks weird compaired to your car.

the reason why i think its low is cause the muffler is pretty big to give the car a low sound, when most people with Hondas get straight pipe from header down and use a canister muffler to top it off have the loud buzzy sound is cause theres not much of a muffler there to tune the sound.

plus i dont know how Honda keeps there cars quiet with those little resonators but if you remove your resonator your car will be LOUD. most of those Hondas/Acuras that are loud and buzzy they usually have 2.5in straight pipe without cat. and no resonator.

unless there turbo of course

i have 2.5in straight pipe from turbo back with a canister muffler to top it off and it isnt any louder than stock. ya its a bit meaner and deeper but im somewhat please with the sound. it sounds great but while your trying to keep your trying to keep you cars quieter and i want mine louder. hehe