View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 05:41 PM   #35
mx6gt91

Quote:
im sure he wouldnt have anything like a custom full exhaust either, or a intake?

I hope you were being a smart ass, yes he has a boost controller and a 3in turbo back.

Quote:
yes, its very suprising to because stock they get there ass kicked by civic si's yet they can really shine when that turbo is put on.... street tire with a decent driver can do 13's all day long

When i was stock i beat a RSX Type-S, and the V6's are just about the same in stock form as the turbo 1st gen.

I havent been beat by any Honda/Acrua that i have raced yet, so i dont know what your talking about

Quote:
im sure the stock turbo on that car boosts 20psi easily as well

our stock turbos are about the size of your fist, they top out at about 12-15psi.

Quote:
oh and just to be an asshole to get a fe3 motor swap is easy, huh so you like the idea of going through 15+hours of labor for those numbers?

Are you trying to say that working on your car is easier than changing an engine. we all know that, and just to let you know the FE3 uses the F2T(turbo engine) tranny, it can use the ECU, along with the original mounts and axels. So pretty much nothing has to be replaced for the FE3.

I guess people where right when they say that mustang owners are assholes