View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 09:39 PM   #1
Fawkes

Track or the Street

Hey all,

Recently my friend had jus finished working on his car (rx7 twin turbo) he finally had finished all the modz he wanted and went out racing one night. Well he left with a grand and came back in a cab, he raced a guy who had friends with him and beat him up after the race. What happend was they started off side by side while some one counted down. Well the guy he was racing jumped the gun and my friend went after him, since my friend raced after him they said he lost, little did he know that half the people watching were friends with the guy he raced against. They broke all the windows on the car tore off his wing dinted his body kit all to hell and popped his tires after beating in his rimz then beat him down and took all his money. Ever since then i had to question street racing and i think ill more than likely keep it on the track. People like that give bad names to anyone who rides the streets in a car that gets attention, i dont understand it. Thats why its so hard to try and race anywhere but the track, cops have to worry about shit like this from ass hole people. Its just not right...