View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 03:49 PM   #26
ford50forlife
4th Gear

Quote:
Originally posted by Hoss
What vettes are you running that can't beat a 14.3 LOLOLOLOL

Vettes arent indestructable bro, the one i raced around here was a c5 auto, had about 2 cars........ TO 60!!

From a stoplight that stops traffic before you go onto the highway(25 light ), so i had my boy greg get out of the car and tape from the side of the road, but his camera battery is fuct now and i cant even get dave (wrx owner) the tape of him racing my mustang when we ran em.

you shoulda seen it chevy's flagship car (in 97 at least ) getting dusted by a 1988 ford mustang with 500 bucks in bolton aftermarket parts

We raced until 140mph, he matched my speed at about ~100-105 mph then it took him an extra 35mph to actually pass the slowstang.... pssst did i mention i ran outta gear to? haha the only way that car even gained on me was because i was in 5th @ 3500 chilling... i woulda prolly pulled him again @ 150 cause my intake mani helps only @ 5K+ rpms.

as for daves old cobra... STREET racing it was the only car i know capable of taking me off the line even with a GOOD launch.... with posi i estimate (i lost it before i went to the track :( ) i used to be able to do 1.8 60 ft's, only problem with that car is while id still be full out, the cobra would have to lift hard changing gears so as not to blow tire. so i would always get past him in 2nd, i would pull a bit as well as 4th but when i switched to 5th he would inch me again. it was awesome i wish greg would let me upload the tape but hes a Biatch for one, and two since the battery is dead im never gonna c it again

i miss those days there were some good races.. and the cameracar greg was driving (cobra 96 short ram intake) would always talk shit on tape when we "jumped" lol hes like 6 cars behind dave 8 from me talking shit about his launch or start.

2640lbs with full tank minus me w/ 302cid
check out the crustang and 88 cherokee @
www.cardomain.com/id/ford50forlife

Last edited by ford50forlife : 02-27-2003 at 04:00 PM.
ford50forlife is offline   Reply With Quote