View Single Post
Old 02-17-2003, 04:26 PM   #31
Hoss

Quote:
Originally posted by OPAKRACING
Yes, if i get a 3.5 or better, then my grandfather is going to buy me a car when i graduate....OMG! you are the stupidest idiot....durr, thats why you DON'T run it at 20 psi, lmao! You really want me to list ALL the things i am doing to the car, i have no idea what every single part is i'm going to buy. I am planning on brakes you fuk head...i'm not going to list all the parts i'm putting on it, but i listed some of the ones that would make a huge difference. Don't be a jealous fuk, cuz its really annoying....its ski week. What would you reccomend for a fast car....I am not looking for a domestic...I want an import, and i like the way the RSX looks, and it has good power for a 4 cylander. All you rely on to dis me is the twisting of what i said. so plz, as i stated before, go kill yurself.

Dude if your gonna get a car... get a WRX STI (300 HP stock)

This way you won't piss so much money away into a RSX to get it to run a 15 LOLOLOLOL or even get a regular WRX they'll be cheaper now that the STI is out. Do some small turbo upgrades boom you have yourself a nice 13 second car there thats AWD. I heard rumors of stock STI's running high 12s too

Its always easier to start with a car thats already fast

I'll tell ya right now too, your gonna get slapped in the face with reality once your out of high school. Things get alot different, your gonna see yourself with alot more bills and other things that you'll need money for.