View Single Post
Old 02-16-2003, 07:49 AM   #23
92vx

Quote:
Originally posted by johnriley
. Also the guy probably doesn't have headers! Since I have put my headers on my car hardly any of the imports here can keep up with me except for the few that have turbos and nitrous. I have never lost to an accord or civic it seems like i'm the only one here in KC who has I/H/E done right on a honda! Everybody here thinks they are cool if they have a body kit and exhaust and I kick their ass everytime! Oh and by the way I do have mad skills! I guess it is all those quarters I pumped into those simulation car video games when I was a teenager!

I can't believe you have the ignorance to post this crap.Let's start with the fact that your driving nearly 3000lb car 2987lb to be exact,with a what F22A1 or F22A6?125hp and 140hp.There is NO way that that motor with ANY I/H/E is going to be fast.Not fast yesterday,not fast today,and not fast tomorrow.And I really have my doubts that you even have these mods,since you have a HEADER not HEADERS,which tells me you,have read some magazines and had some fantasies while being driven around in your moms car.You are never going to even come close to a turbo or SC anything,EVER.I highly doubt that if you went to the track you'd break high 15's or low 16's.That car is a whale with no motor.