View Single Post
Old 01-05-2003, 07:32 PM   #72
drdingo21

Quote:
No.. just shows how young you are. I am surprised you are old enough to drive.
i don't see how. But how young am i? What makes me look young? You try to insult me with an age thing?

Quote:
The car does 15.6.. and that is the baseline FWD 180hp motor. You go to the quattro and it does 15.4. Now you are just bsing out of every hole.
Ok, in order for me to "bs" i would need to make stuff up. 3 differnt websites all came up with the same results. Audi says the car runs a 16.2. But since car and driver got a 15.6 they must be right huh?

Quote:
Uhh... no. Like everyone here has said.. they are just as slow as your car if not slower.
Who is everyone? i see you saying it. If you don't like imports so much then why do you come to this website?

Quote:
Ok.. now you are making yourself look like a complete moron. Please do some research before you open your mouth. The 225hp model does 14.2... NOT the 180 model... stay with me here. And The best time the car has is a 15.6/15.4. That time or 16.1 is with a 60 year old man or you driving.
You wonder why i started calling you names? anyway... All 3 of those sites and Audi had a the same 60 year old man come and run the 1/4 more for them huh? Not to metion you found 1 site that was able to get the car to a 15.6 and no where else. And i found 3. Which to me would mean that you would have to be a pretty good driver to get a 15.6.

Quote:
bet they don't either considering they didn't exist until a month ago. They are all 5spd/6spd except for the new triptronic option for 2003. Again please do research before you open your mouth. You are starting to sound very silly.
I should have no reason to research something i shouldn't even be aruging about. You need to sit and think about what i type. Do you even understand what im saying? I said I beat that audi, whcih i did. You said i didn't. I dunno why, but either way i beat the car, and 3 or 4 before that. None of the people were old, and all the cars were new. You don't like it? I honestly give a shit what some 30-40 year man that comes to imports sites to bash imports thinks. Your annoying and ingorant, ive seen you ruin countless thread just because your an asshole.

Quote:
What chevy are we talking about?
i wonder... But since you don't seem to get it. Your 57 chevy.

I dunno even what kind of audi it was. I was just showing you the car is not a 14 second car, and its very possible for my civic or anyother lightly modded civic to beat a stock audi. But you refused to look at the numbers i showed you and said since you drove one you know it could beat it, and 1 magize was able to get a 15.6 out of one. Don't you think its odd everybody but you can see that my car can beat it?

There are a handfull of dipshits like you that just come to this board to prove other people wrong. I have never seen you post anything to help someone all you do is post if you see something you can argue about. You need to get over yourself, your not near as great as you think.

Last edited by drdingo21 : 01-05-2003 at 08:40 PM.